We are proud to announce a partnership with Topcoder to host the first annual Humblefool Cup Scholarship Award for a budding competitive programmer from India.
Topcoder is excited to bring back the Humblefool Cup in fond memory of Harsha Suryanarayana (humblefool).
Harsha is considered to be the best coder India has ever produced. A Topcoder member since 2005, humblefool – as he is known within the coding community – was a TCO Finalist twice. Up until his tragic death in an accident in 2014, humblefool was at the top of his game in SRMs and personally trained and motivated many other members.
The Humblefool Cup is organised every year to preserve his legacy and contribution to the Community. This year will be it’s 6th edition.
The Brackets Club is honoured to host a scholarship opportunity as part of the 2022 Humblefool Cup at Topcoder and we look forward to announcing the $500 winner during Topcoder’s virtual event as part of the 2022 Humblefool Cup on April 11, 2022. Register for the event here.
In order to be considered:
- Fill out the scholarship form.
- Compete in 2022 Humblefool Cup qualification round on March 17, 2022. Register here.
- Send a letter of recommendation from a respected educational authority.
Only applications that submit the form in its entirety and submit a letter of recommendation will be considered. Letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be a Topcoder member in good standing and have agreed to their terms and conditions.
- You must be a student at an accredited university in good standing with the ability to show proof of enrollment.
- You must fill out the form and provide a letter of recommendation.
Applicants are encouraged to join and spectate the Humblefool Cup virtual event after the final competition on April 11, 2022. We will also send the winner an email with instructions for getting their scholarship.
Winner will be selected based solely on the essay question in the form and will be decided upon by The Brackets Club Board of Directors and volunteers.We are very excited to help a deserving student in the Topcoder community and look forward to reading the applications! Have questions? Contact us.